All Authors should submit Abstracts (for participation in conference) to email@example.com
Moreover, Full length article (for publication in Materials Today Proceedings) can also be submitted directly to https://www.editorialmanager.com/matpr/default.aspx
After receiving confirmation from our end only, register in the conference.
Submission details are mentioned below:
1. Abstract (Oral and poster presentations)
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words, formatted in Microsoft Word and single-spaced, using size 12 Times New Roman font. Author should follow abstract template to prepare abstract.
Abstracts should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Full Paper
Authors should submit full-length manuscript directly to “Materials Today : Proceedings” for peer review process using template provided here
3. Submission Guidelines for authors
- Submission of your manuscript includes a commitment by the corresponding author to ensure that at least one author registers for the conference and presents the article.
- The camera-ready article should be prepared in proper formatting and should include all the reviewers’ recommendations. Failing to submit may result in removal of the article from Materials Today: Proceedings and will not be submitted to conference proceedings even if the registration is done.
- In any stage of submission process, if organizer feels that manuscript doesn't comply with standards of Materials Today: Proceedings, it will not be considered for subsequent publication.
- Only papers presented in conference in form of oral/poster presentations will be considered for final publication